Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another List?!

But one not filled with angst! Whoa-oh.


Things I Am Totally A Fan Of: Mega-Abridged

- intentionally offending people (hilarious)
- knowing how someone feels about me, positive or negative
- articulating well (it rarely happens with me, but when it does-man, watch out)
- causing jealousy
- requited everything
- Eddie Izzard
- my animals, zooka, rizzo and maggie
- the interweb! it's crazy!
- rain
- cuddlin'
- books and reading-way to go written language!
- ri-damn-diculous slang
- Patrick Stewart
- Facebook chats at 2 in the morning
- music (recommendations?)
- wearing too much jewelry
- Audrey Hepburn
- enemies (currently searching for a nemesis)
- television (guilty pleasure) and movies
- photography, preferably photojournalism
- The Walden School of Liberal Arts and all the wonderful people I have met because of it
- exclamations!!
- grey-blue eyes
- spontaneity (I am soooo very impulse-driven)
- giant tractor wheels!
- sunflowers (probably my very favorite flower! they are lovely and hearty and they follow the sun)
- my grandparents
- flappers
- alliteration
- webcomics
- not being classified or analyzed
- travel
- spanish
- Mexico
- science
- explosions
- calculus
- sincerity
- H for Holograms
- unsolicited shows of affection

I'm high and I'm happy and I'm free, I got my whole heart laid out right in front of me ~ Seahorse by Devendra Banhart

0 comments: