Monday, December 7, 2009

Rules of My Life: Version 1.0

So, some people (namely Kevin, Tyler, and a little bit Dallas) were getting uppity about some things that I do. Now you have no grounds, kidlets. There are legit rules in place, and you can not break them.

1. Most importantly: I can totally declare things in my life non-canon. Don't argue. It is a rule.

2. Dallas cannot flirt with my friends/cousins. I srsly will hurt you Dallas.

3. If I decide we are no longer friends, you cannot friggin' argue with me. Hullo.

4. If I decide we are friends, don't argue. We are now friends.

5. Probably nobody should make a big deal when I come home with found animals?

6. I can be in two places at once.

7. I do not need a reason to be mad at you. I do not care if you think I am irrational; if I am mad at you, you are in the wrong.

8. I have every right to switch my mind about every single thing. 'Paradigm shifts' are totes acceptable.

9. If I am mad at you one minute, that does not necessarily mean I will be mad at you the next. Or vice versa.

10. I can absolutely make up rules for my life.

To be continued.

How can I turn away from your gun, how can I stay here where others would run? ~ Bird Never Flies by Ari Hest

0 comments: