Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Haps

Well hey there.
I find out about housing in the next week or so, that's kind of exciting.
I really really really freakin' love Lucas Crane. He is truly one of the sweetest people I've ever known. He actually cares about me and wants to talk with me and other weird things that I was starting to think were rare. But no, I just associate with terrible people. (Sometimes they are also the best. But the ones that are just the worst? I'm getting rid of slowly. Go me, right? Progress!) He is also basically the most romantic person I know. Crazy, right? My life goal is to now find a girl with some of the same mentality of this kid. He is kind of becoming a very good friend of mine. I like that a lot. ALSO I'm slowly making him more social, I'm psyched. Because I want more people to know him. I just wanna show him off.
Hmmmm.. I might go to Arkansas with Ceci this summer.
Genny and London are going to get married. I've decided. I'd be after Genevieve myself if it weren't for her damned improper orientation. But this works out perfectly, I still will get her around all the time.
I've been chatting with emily again, it's really nice. Though, Jesus Christ is she insane with her mate choice.
Rae's birthday is tomorrow, she's getting so old I don't even.
Holy crap the Moab incident. Horrible. Just. All around, oh my gosh.
Jacklyn is back in town, so that's kind of..haha, I'm a fan. She's such a sweet girl. I think I might start something up with her. But we'll see.
And that is what is new with me. Well, lots of other things, but. I don't terribly care for writing right now.
Bod hapus.

0 comments: